The Annies make most of their puppets out of ordinary objects and
stuff we find around the house. We like to call it Lovely Junk.
| A low temp glue gun is a great tool for puppet making,
but that glue can be HOT! Please make sure that you let a grownup
help you when you are using one.
Here is a list of some Lovely Junk that
you might want to have around when you are making puppets.
- yarn or string or old ribbon
- weird wooden widgets
- any small safe hardware items like springs or little hinges
- safe and clean recycled materials like bottlecaps, juice
- scraps of cloth or torn clothing that can’t be worn
- cardboard and empty cereal boxes, etc.
- old socks, gloves, and mittens make great puppet
With the help of your imagination almost any
old funky thing can have puppet making potential!!
Back To Workshop
Home • About
The Annies • News • Puppet
Annies Store • Contact